Geri from Heart N Soul Cooking has given me this award! I have seen these awards around blog land but I've never gotten tagged for any so this was fun to wake up to this morning!
Slightly on the corny side? Absolutely. :)
But definitely fun!
Here are the award rules (copied from Geri's site):
Copy the award image in your post. Then, list 10 things that make you happy and tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you must link back to my blog. Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award and notify the award winners and put their links in your post.
I'm a pretty happy person, so there's a lot more than 10,
but here's the first ones that came to my mind!
1. My faith, without a doubt (any questions please ask!)
2. My family (husband and son obviously at the very top)
And on a MUCH less serious note,
3. Singing and playing the piano
4. Yard sales and thrifting
5. Reading People and drinking Starbucks at Barnes 'n' Noble with my husband
7. The thrill of saving money with all of my coupons (haha I'm dead serious!)
8. Cooking and baking
9. The smell of tennis balls, Florida, the first warm day of Spring, and the beach
10. Moments when my husband and I are making our son laugh together and my heart just feels like it will burst at the seams
The teacher in me is reeeeeeally feeling guilty that I can only pick 10 people to do this! lol
I want everything to be fair but I also don't have the time to go around and tell all of you about this.
So, here are a SELECTED few blogs that I really enjoy!
Kathy @ Because He Lives
Abby @ Tales & Trials
Melissa @ 320 Sycamore
Jen @ Tatertots and Jello
Heather @ The Hennesseys (She's having a baby! lol)
Mary @ A Productive Endeavor
Carrie @ Buzzings of a Queen Bee
Stephanie Lynn @ Under the Table & Dreaming
Katie @ Harrington House
Amy @ Heart Matters
Some of you I know in real life and some of you I don't - but I enjoy all of your blogs, ladies!