My lovely friend IRL, Lindsay, gave me the versatile blogger award last week. Thanks, Linds! :)
You are supposed to list 7 things about yourself, so here’s my list of very RANDOM things off the top of my head:
1. I’ve never been west of the Mississippi, but I’ve been to three countries outside the U.S. Go figure!
2. If I’m not consciously thinking about walking up the stairs, I will most likely trip.
3. I’ve never been stung by a bee. Which is actually a bad thing, because I have no idea if I’m allergic or not. Chris keeps saying he thinks I should intentionally get stung by one, just to see, but I’m so deathly afraid of bees now since I have no idea how bad it hurts that I just can’t tell myself to do it!
4. One summer when my kids are older, I want to take an RV and travel around the country.
5. I only lost 6 pounds in the hospital with Luke. He weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Yup. That’ll kill your self-esteem! (Although I tell myself it was all the IVs I was pumped with for 4 days!)
6. If I could make a living off of yard sales, I would do it for 50 hours a week and for minimum wage, without question.
7. My favorite book is “Little Women.” I have read it more times than I can count and currently own 2 copies – I’m always on the lookout for more at Goodwill and yard sales.
You’re supposed to list 15 people to pass it on to, so here goes!
Kathy @ Because He Lives
Mary @ A Productive Endeavor
Carissa @ Lowercase Letters
Abby @ Tales and Trials
Sarah @ 365 Glimpses of John Parker
Rachel @ A Steady Rain
Jennifer @ All That Glitters
Tracey @ Girls to Grow
Mrs. Alex P @ Growing on Gettysburg
Amy @ Heart Matters
Megan @ NEPA Mom
Kim @ Newly Woodwards
Sarah @ Simply Stafford (Your name is, Sarah, right?! lol)
Southern Fried Gal @ Southern Fried Dreams
Brittany @ The Dalomba Days
Thanks for inspiring me ladies! I love reading all of your blogs! :)