***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.***
I hinted on Friday that Amy was going through her products to find one as a prize, and the time has finally come for the
Are you excited?! (I'm a little jealous I can't win this myself!)
The product you'll be winning is the "Quick Shake", and here is the picture of it that she sent me on Facebook:
You can check this out on Amy's Tupperware site (Yours will be blue but it is shown in red on the site.)
The "Quick Shake" is extremely versatile and can be used to make:
- salad dressings
- diet drinks
.....so basically it does a LOT for you! :)
Even if you already have one, think about how great this would be as a wedding shower gift!
So let's get down to business!
1. Leave a comment stating your favorite Tupperware product (either a product you currently own, or a product from Amy's site).
For additional comments:
2. Become a follower of my blog (or leave a comment telling me you're already a follower!).
Remember, you don't have to have a blog to be a follower - all you need is a FREE Google account!
3. Blog about this giveaway (if you don't have a blog, you can leave a comment stating another favorite Tupperware product).
4. and 5. If you order from Amy's site, you can leave two extra comments here telling me you've done so!
***** PLEASE make sure that if you don't have a blog, I have a way to contact you! (Leave an e-mail address in the comments.) I would hate to give your prize away if you won because I can't find you again!***
I'm going to explain exactly how to enter because I remember that I was so confused when I entered my first giveaway!
Here's an example of how to leave comments:
1. My favorite Tupperware item is the _____
2. I follow your blog and you're my favorite writer. (haha)
3. I blogged about this giveaway here: _____
3. I don't have a blog, but my 2nd favorite Tupperware item is _____
4. I ordered from Amy today!
5. Second comment telling you I ordered!
HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK! :)
Comments will close Friday (3/5/10) at 5 pm and I'll announce the winner on Friday night sometime!